It's that time of the week! Check out the 12 reasons after the jump:
12. Hall of Fame Quarterback, Tony Romo. He’s the reincarnation of Troy Aikman! Look at all of those playoff games that he’s won.
And what’s worse! That jerk broke up with Jessica the day before her birthday!
11. Head Coach Jerry Jones. If he’s such a mastermind in moneymaking and football, why doesn’t he just fire Wade Phillips and put himself in that position? He’ll be able to make the bad decisions from the field, all the same.
10. The ultimate misnomer: America’s Team. After earning the moniker through an NFL films highlight reel that recounted a disappointing season, in true Cowboys fashion, Dallas adopted the name and marketed the sh** out of it.
9. Honestly-It’s tradition. For everybody.
8. Famed jerk/cyclist (in that order) Lance Armstrong is named after famed pervert/Cowboy (in that order) Lance Rentzel. Armstrong left his wife after she helped him beat cancer, then left Sheryl Crow after she got cancer. Lance Rentzel exposed himself to a 10-year-old girl on a playground. Texas does this to people.
7. CMT has a TV show about their cheerleaders called Making the Team. I get it. They are hot girls trying to be cheerleaders, but let’s get to the heart of the issue. These people are actually fighting to earn a job in Dallas. Yuck.
6. It took a billion dollar stadium to get anyone to care about the cowboys, again. What is the cost for next year.
5. This is awesome.
4. Mormon Teen-idol Donny Osmond, drug addict/cowboy Michael Irvin, and crook/Texas politician Tom DeLay are all contestants on Dancing With the Stars. I know that Osmond isn’t from Texas, but he totally should be.
3. The Saints have a losing record against them. Currently 8-14. The last game was played in 2006, when the Saints lit up Irving, Texas, 42-17, and took a knee at the goal line. Still, that was homage to Parcells. No respect for Wade Phillips.
2. Speaking of Wade Phillips. Wade Phillips. He has a losing record as head coach of the saints.
1. The new scoreboard. Not only does it take away from the viewing experience, they totally hyped us up to see some screwy punts this season. Major letdown.