I would like to congradulate the Saints on what they did accomplish:
1. The longest winning streak in team history.
2. The first NFC team to go 13 - 0.
3. Winning the NFC South.
4. Being the first Saint team to be seeded first in the playoffs.
5. The most wins by any Saint team.
7. The league lead in turnovers.
8. Scoring 500 points in a season.
I'd also like to point out some strides the Saints made this season:
1. Robert Meachem finally proved to be a first round wr.
2. The Saints defense was much improved.
3. The weapons the Saints demonstrated.
4. The running game finally began to tick, until injuries slowed it down.
5. The development of some of our young offensive linemen.
What needs to be done this off-season:
1. Develop Malcolm Jenkins with a full offseason program and a full training camp.
2. Find depth in either the draft or in free agency at lb, db, dt, ol and a young qb to develop behind Drew.
3. Get Moore, Shockey and Reggie healthy. Without two out of three in the lineup, our vertical game suffers. We need at least two of these guys to open up the middle of the field.
4. Find a way to make Sharper stay.
I hope the Saints are just going through a phase, but if they are just worn down and stumble in the playoffs. I will look forward to next year with a lot of hope. Of course if they win out, I'll still look forward to next year with a lot of hope.