I came up with a list of questions to ask the guys over at Big Blue View to help me accurately predict their draft day. I thought they might be helpful to everyone else, so I've listed them below (you'll obviously have to tailor them to your respective team). If you have any others that you're asking to your respective adopted team share those here so we can have the most accurate draft on the net.
1. What three players would you most like to see the G-Men draft in the first round? Which player do you like most, and why?
2. Who, in your opinion, is the organization most likely to draft in the first round? What factors make this more likely than the others?
3. What is the long shot scenario that might have a chance to play out on draft day as far as the Giants are concerned?
4. What is the worst case scenario for the Giants in this year's draft?
5. What position(s) are of most urgent need in your offense? Your defense? Which one is greater?
6. Are the Giants more likely to go for the best player available or fill a need at a specific position?
7. What other, if any, required reading would you recommend for me before I write my story?