Second last one- my last will be posted 1 hour before the draft starts.
A couple of trades/retirements affect this latest one, so don't be surprised at Suh's new draft position.
1. St. Louis Rams- Sam Bradford QB: Will certainly be #1.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Gerald McCoy DT: Suh going #2 solidifies McCoy as their guy.
4. Washington Redskins- Trent Williams OT: I still say Williams is more athletic than Okung, and as such is better suited for the zone-blocking scheme.
5. Kansas City Chiefs- Russel Okung OT: The Chiefs are ecstatic that one of the top OT prospects lands in there lap.
7. Cleveland Browns- Eric Berry S: The Browns get the best S prospect in the draft.
8. Oakland Raiders- Bruce Campbell OT: Davis is the better prospect, but Campbell is the prototype Al Davis player.
9. Buffalo Bills- Anthony Davis OT: The Bills need help everywhere, and Davis gives them a good OT to start with.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars- Derrick Morgan DE: Their first-round DE picks haven't been too good lately, but Morgan rectifies that.
11. Denver Broncos- Jason Pierre-Paul OLB/DE: The Broncos get a great pass-rusher here. Bryant is tempting, especially with Brandon Marshall gone, but they just got rid of Marshall because he was a problem. No way they go through that again with Bryant.
12. Miami Dolphins- Sergio Kindle OLB: Miami takes the best OLB in the draft.
13. San Fransisco 49ers- Jimmy Clausen QB: The more tape I watch, and people I talk too, the more I believe Clausen is going to San Fran. Even if Alex Smith has a good year, that just makes him trade bait for next year.
14. Seattle Seahawks- Brandon Graham DE: They probably trade back to get him, but if they don't he's gotta be picked here. They just lost Patrick Kerney so they really need a DE.
16. Tennessee Titans- Dez Bryant WR: No DE is good enough to be picked here, so why not grab a weapon for Vince Young? Adds another dimension to the Titans offense, making Chris Johnson even more dangerous.
17. San Fransisco 49ers- Mike Iupati OG: With Bryant gone, Iupati shores up the inside of their offensive line.
19. Atlanta Falcons- Sean Weatherspoon OLB: An unfortunate cause of the moves made this week, leaving Weatherspoon as the only good pass-rusher at this spot.
21. Cincinnati Bengals- Earl Thomas S: One of the better defensive playmakers in the draft, makes a good defense even better.
22. New England Patriots- Jermaine Gresham TE: Ben Watson just left, and here's his replacement.
23. Green Bay Packers- Bryan Bulaga OT: The Packers need to fix an aging offensive line and Bulaga proves how deep the draft is at OT by still being here.
25. Baltimore Ravens- Carlos Dunlap DE: The Ravens improve on their front seven with Dunlap.
26. Arizona Cardinals- Taylor Mays S: The Cardinals get better on the back end with a LB with CB speed who plays S.
27. Dallas Cowboys- Demaryius Thomas WR: No more need to choose between Benn and Tate as Thomas is better than either of them.
28. San Diego Chargers- Terrence Cody NT: Jamal Williams' replacement.
29. New York Jets- Sean Lee LB: Rex Ryan gets a solid LB for his front seven.
30. Minnesota Vikings- Jared Odrick DT/DE: There defensive line gets a youth boost.
31. Indianapolis Colts- Charles Brown OT: He's the best OT here.
32. New Orleans Saints- Everson Griffen DE: This is a need/BPA pick for us.