Okay guys, I've cut off the voting, the results are in and prospects six through ten have been selected. Here they are:
Canal Street Chronicles Draft Board
1. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska --558 total points
2. Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma --358 total points
3. Eric Berry, S, Tennessee --288 total points
4. Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas --164 total points
5. Brandon Graham, OLB, Michigan --126 total points
6. Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri -- 120 total points
7. Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama -- 113 total points
8. Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma St. -- 91 total points
9. Jason Pierre-Paul, DE/OLB, South Florida -- 69 total points
10. Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State -- 65 total points
You can see we finally had our first offensive player crack the board in tackle Russell Okung from Oklahoma State. Other than that I think most of it looks about right. Voting numbers dropped off significantly for this go around so let's bring that up this time around. Rock the vote!
Directions are after the jump as well as the new poll and results page. Have fun kids!
How This Works
Please vote only once!!
Rank the top five available players in the order you would like to seem them drafted by the Saints. Pretend you're in charge. Take talent, value, need, and character into account if and only if you feel that the Saints should be doing the same when evaluating a draft prospect. If you feel players should be ranked based on talent alone, then do so.
This is not a mock draft.
Don't predict what will happen. This does not take into account what other teams will do before the Saints pick. You never know what will happen or who will be available.
Don't predict how you think the Saints will rank players. This is how you, as a member of the Canal Street Chronicles community, rank the players.
Players will receive 5 points for every first place vote, 4 for every second place, and so on. They will receive 0 points if they are unranked. Total points from all ballots will be added, and the five players with the most votes will be taken out of the pool of available players and put up on the big board.
Again, please vote only once!!
You can track the results at your convenience by checking this website.
I will leave voting open for 48 hours, give or take. I will then post the results and we'll get started all over again on positions six through ten. We'll go as far as we can until the draft.