The storylines to be answered 24 hours from now:
- Can the Saints win their first road playoff game?
- Can Reggie fulfill the role of the No. 2 pick in the draft and all the millions, endorsements, and acclaim by assuming the role as lead RB and carrying his team to victory over a 7-9 team?
- Can Garrett Hartley keep his new-found habit going of kicking the ball between the pipes?
- Can Drew Brees have a no-interception game for the first time in months? Love ya, Drew
- Can Jabari Greer keep his feet and get back to his blanket-cover-corner form of a year ago?
- Can the Saints run D stop the Seahawks RBs, whoever they are?
- Can the Saints return a punt for more than 10 yards?
- Who if anyone will return kickoff(s) for the Saints (only 1 retrun needed in event of a shutout)?
- Will Mike Bell wear the right cleats for the damp, cold Seattle climate? Oh, nevermind
- Will Joique Bell relegate Chris Ivory and Pierre Thomas to the land of Wally Pip?
- Can Matt Hasselbeck and Big Mike Williams (go ahead, name another Seattle WR) single-handedly vanquish the Saints' secondary without Malcolm Jenkins?
- And lastly, can Olando ("Vengeance Is Mine") Mare gain his long-sought revenge on Pay-Loo?
All of this and more to be answered in 24 hours. Stay tuned. What's your storyline? Add below.
(A tough time working this afternoon obviously)