(PFT) I know you guys guys hate him, and half the time I want to at least punch him too. But he does occasionally write a few things worthy of laughing at. This is one such case.
2. Saints (No. 2; 4-1): Who does Roman Harper think he is, Ken Lucas?
14. Bengals (No. 21; 3-2): Somewhere, Carson Palmer is sitting on the floor of a room, turning a lamp on and off repeatedly.
15. Buccaneers (No. 8; 3-2): Instead of wearing the throwback creamsicles against the Niners, the Bucs opted to play like those teams instead.
21. Panthers (No. 20; 1-4): This team should change its nickname to the Horseshoes or the Hand Grenades.
27. Broncos (No. 26; 1-4): The decision to start Tim Tebow could be the first tangible evidence of a "Suck of Luck" campaign.
And here are the best two of the lot:
29. Jaguars (No. 25; 1-4): As a new incentive to move tickets in Jacksonville, the league will televise the home games only if there isn’t a sellout.
30. Colts (No. 30; 0-5): If the Colts get to 0-14, will Bill Polian rest his starters?