Hello Saints fans! 4QB here from BIUN Nation, on behalf of representing most optimists on the site after last weeks' debacle at Candlestick. I know the eternal pessimists on BN will think that we have no shot at winning this game, and I tend to side on that part because we truly did suck last week.
So, in shorter words, If you have any questions ask me or any of the other writers/bloggers/commenters/(whatever you might call the people of the internet). A few key bulletins on why we suck:
- We are awful at defending the pass when without a pass rush. THIS IS NOT SURPRISING!
I HAVE WRITTEN A VERY ANGRY LETTER TO ROGER GOODELL REQUIRING IMMEDIATE REINSTATEMENT OF TANARD JACKSON! IT HAS NOT BEEN REPLIED TO YET. Update- Roger Goodell apparently reads SBN, and has reinstated T-Jack.
- Aqib Talib is a partial idiot, on and off the field. *Note- I have no idea what a partial idiot is.
- I HATE THE SAINTS FOR STEALING DARREN SPROLES AWAY FROM US.
- Our linebackers are bi-polar in playing style. Mason Foster is very good though.
- Gerald Mccoy's injury is not good. Not enough words can be said about that.
- Brees will have a field day with Corey Lynch @ Safety.
- Did i mention our offense is awful? Yes,we do blame Greg Olson for being a terrible OC.
- Our OL is actually good this year.
- Everybody else other than the OL picked a good time to regress!