This is probably too early, but I'm really bored. Anyway, this time I decided to do the first 10 picks of the first round and then the Saints picks. Make the jump for the picks.
1. Miami Dolphins- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Idianapolis Colts- Quinton Coples, DE, UNC
3. St. Louis Rams- Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Minnesota Vikings- Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Kansas City Chiefs- Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
6. Jacksonville Jaguars- Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
7. Denver Broncos- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
8. Cleveland Browns- Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
9. Arizona Cardinals- Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
10. Cincinnati Bengals- Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State
On to the Saints picks
Round 2 (64)- Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska: Please, Mickey Loomis. Just get rid of Scott Shanle. PLEASE... that's pretty much my argument here.
Round 3 (96)- Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State: It's time to get serious about a backup/replacement for Brees when he retired. Kellen Moore is one of the most underrated QB's out there.
Round 4 (128)- Aaron Henry, S, Wisconsin: Roman Harper is making some crucial mistakes out there. Aaron henry has a lot of potential.
Round 5 (160)- Scott Valone, DT, Rutgers: We need a young guy that we can develop to be a good Nose Tackle.
Round 6 (184 Trade)- T.J Graham, WR, NC State: I think we need to draft 2 WR's with our 6th round picks. T.J Graham would be a perfect speed reciever.
Round 6 (192)- Josh Chichester, WR/TE, Louisville: The second reciever should be a big guy, Chichester is 6'8 and runs pretty good routes.
Round 7 (224)- Blake DeChristopher, OT, Virginia Tech: We might focus more on this in Free Agency, but we should atleast draft one guy.
This FanPost was written by a reader and member of Canal Street Chronicles. It does not necessarily reflect the views of CSC and its staff or editors.