It's Friday afternoon which means it's time for another Fast Five questions! The objective is simple: I ask you guys five questions and you answer them in the comment section below. This week our questions revolve around the future of the NFL after the lockout finally get's settled, whenever that may be.
I look forward to reading your answers and getting to know each and every one of you a little better through your opinions. The more participation, the better!
- Do you think the lockout will have an overall effect on the quality of the on-field product next season?
- Will the lockout cause a decrease in overall fan support? Will it hurt the league's public image longterm?
- Will hard feelings linger between players and owners after the lockout?
- Will the trade association formerly known as the NFLPA re-unionize when the lockout ends?
- What will be the most positive result of the NFL lockout?