For those who have been following, this Sunday is the NFL Top 100 Finale. The top 10 will be revealed, and it seems fairly easy to determine who will be on it.
The only question seems to be, what order should they be in? Make the jump for my top 10.10. Julius Peppers, DE, Chicago Bears.
The most physically dominant DE in the game. Can turn a game with his play.
9. Andre Johnson, WR, Houston Texans.
How do you stop him?
8. Ed Reed, FS, Baltimore Ravens.
Case could be made for him to be higher than Polamalu, but injuries have hit hard lately.
7. Adrian Peterson, RB, Minnesota Vikings.
Makes every run like it's his last. Never stops his feet.
6. Troy Polamalu, FS, Pittsburgh Steelers.
Physically dominating. Pittsburgh's record with and without him shows how important he is.
5. Ray Lewis, LB, Baltimore Ravens.
Still the best 3-4 ILB in the game. Pretty much a player-coach.
4. Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Saints
One of the best leaders in the game. Can take the team on his shoulders and win.
Can be left on an island with any receiver in the league and still shut them down.
2. Peyton Manning, QB, Indianapolis Colts.
Turned Pierre Garcon into a star.
1. Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots.
Brought Deion Branch back from the grave, and absolutely dominated opposition.
What's your thoughts? Should Drew rank lower? Who got snubbed?