Hello, Saints fans.
As you all know, our two teams face each other Saturday night in Houston.
I remember last year's Preseason game didn't go too well for us, as our pathetic defense got smashed. Fortunately, this year is different. After tallying up seven sacks against the Jets, it seems as though our new defense, led by new Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips, will be much better this year than it was last year.
Aside from our defense, our offense is the same, and our special teams still cannot tackle.
We are currently a little banged up, with Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Johnathan Joseph with minor injuries. Foster returned to practice today and could play against you guys if he continues to heal. Same can be said for AJ and Joseph.
I'm mainly over here to answer any questions you guys have about the 2011 Houston Texans.
I actually have a few questions about your Saints:
1. Where does Mark Ingram fit into the Saints backfield? Is he the #2 or the #1? Perhaps the #3 (you guys have a lot of good RBs)?
2. How did Cameron Jordan look in his first game? Many guys from BRB, including myself, were very high on Jordan before the draft.
3. What is the one position gap you guys need to fill? Is it on offense or on defense? Or both?
4. What is the one area you guys need to improve in this year (EX: Run blocking, pass blocking, pass defense, etc.)?
5. What matchup concerns you the most when our two teams meet Saturday night?
So, fire away. I'm sure some other Texans fans will join in over here to give you guys an extra opinion or two.