1. LOVIN - Devery Henderson is not only on the field, but he's being consistent and making big plays. Hats off to Devery for finally starting to reward the coaching staff for being loyal to them when I haven't been.
2. LOVIN - The defensive philosphy. I know a lot of people were critical of GW for the Packers game, but I wasn't one of them. It was the Pack and they were amped up in their home stadium for opening night. Let's see how they do in the dome come the playoffs.
3. HATIN - How the running game just ain't doing much. Granted we played agaist a couple of teams that are supposedly pretty good at run stuffing, but I thought we'd do better than this.
4. LOVIN - That Jimmy Graham is startin to walk around with that swagger that says "stop me if you can!" Kid is one of the best 3 tight ends in football right now.
5. LOVIN - Mr. D. Sproles! All I can say is wow and I was pissed about Reggie leaving.
6. HATIN - That once again Garrett Hartley has used up a valuable roster spot.
7. LOVIN - Watching Jabari Greer and Malcom Jenkins look awesome in the secondary and making big plays.
8. HATIN - Watching the rest of the secondary!
9. LOVIN - The fact that after 2 games, Drew Brees has no turnovers
10. Lovin - That its football season.