There is some discussion of the no repeat rule during the playoffs on the original post. If you're interested, go there to read some of the issues and possible solutions. I've added a poll here to see if folks thinks we should have the no repeat rule reset for the playoffs, if it ever gets to that (which is not particularly likely).
|Breesus Christ Superstar||ARI|
|Cajun in CA||NYJ|
|Dang Hu Dat||DEN|
|Fat Punk Kicker||TEN|
|horp the reckless||HOU|
|Joseph William Stern||CLE|
|sXe hXc AMF||HOU|
- Pick one NFL team each week to win a game. Your pick must be made at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the game in which your chosen team is playing.
- If the team you pick loses, has a bye week, or if you fail to make a pick, you are eliminated.
- You must pick a different team each week, no repeats.
- The last player standing at the end of the season wins.
- In case of a tie, i.e., every remaining player is eliminated in one week, the game continues with the same players the following week. If, at the end of the season, there are multiple players left, play continues through the playoffs with the no repeat rule still in effect.
- Due to the nature of the rules, entrants after week 1 cannot be allowed to join the game.