Let me stress the need to keep things civil, or this thread will soon go the way of other good intentions. I advise everyone to read all the rules. Particularly the ones involving profanity and treating each other with respect.
What's a Perpetually Open Thread? I'll tell you! This is a thread dedicated to all off topic conversations. If there's something that you want to talk about that isn't really relevant to Saints football, can be discussed here. Think about this as a bar/hangout place for people who just want to have some fun with other Saints/football fans.
The whole reason for this thread is to help bring people together and help them get to know other fans on a more personal basis. If this turns out to be a popular activity, we hope to continue this concept as long as possible. However, there are some rules/constraints we have to put on some conversations in order to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience.
- The other SBN and CSC rules still apply. No racist, sexist, or personal attacks on anyone. It's vulgar in other venues, it's still vulgar here.
- As well, no politics or religion talk. Nothing good can come from it.
- If you think something is Not Safe For Work, don't post it, link it instead.
- Just because this is an Off-Topic thread, does not mean football talk is off limits! Just remember, keep arguments rational, and don't get personal. If you feel things are getting too heated, step away and take a breath.
- No trolling. We don't want it, no need for it.
- On that same vein as the previous rule, you may see some inside jokes. Don't assume you know what's what, make sure to find out what's going on before getting upset.
- Please rec this thread to make sure this thread stays up until we are ready to dispose of it.
- No swearing
If you have any troubles with anything going on with this thread, feel free to email me with any concerns about these threads. So long as you come with a mentality of having a good time, and plan on being friendly, we can have all have fun and not have to have mods come in and clean up.