Al Messerschmidt - Getty Images
The Buccaneers have one of the best run defenses in the league. Fortunately, the Saints don't ever run the ball.
- Drew Brees aims for his third game in row with 370+ yards & 3+ TDs.
- WR Lance Moore has a touchdown in two of the past three games in Tampa Bay.
- LB Curtis Lofton had a 26-yard pick six in his last game vs. TB (1/1/12 with Atlanta).
- RB Pierre Thomas has a rush TD in two of his past three games vs. Tampa Bay.
- TE Jimmy Graham had 7 catches for 124 yards in his last game at Tampa Bay.
- WR Marques Colston had seven catches for 118 yards and a TD in his last game at Tampa Bay.
- QB Josh Freeman has won 2 of the past 3 games vs. New Orleans and has 5 TDs, 0 INTs and a 108.6 rating in those three games.
- When Freeman has a QB rating of 95.0 or higher, the Bucs are 11-4 (.733).
- RB Doug Martin is third among NFL rookie RBs with 323 rush yards...
- WR Vincent Jackson had 2 TDs last week and has 3 TDs in past two games.
- Since 2008, Jackson averages 18 yards per catch (221 receptions, 3,989 yards), best in the NFL (min. 200 catches).
- WR Mike Williams has a TD catch or 100+ yards in four of the past five games. He aims for his third in row with 100+ yards.
- Tampa's rushing defense is fourth in the NFL (75 yards per game).
- Tampa is second in the NFL in red zone defense with a 25% TD percentage (16 poss, 4 TDs allowed).
- DB Ronde Barber is the only player in the NFL annals with 25+ sacks and 40+ INTs.
- Barber is tied for 3rd most interception touchdown returns in NFL history.
- Barber had an interception in his last meeting with the Saints. He has two games with a career-high 3 INTs against New Orleans.