Stew Milne-US PRESSWIRE
Things don't look good for the Saints facing a Broncos team coming off a bye.
- The Broncos are coming off their bye week and have a 17-6 (.739) record after the bye.
- Denver seeks their 4th consecutive win vs. New Orleans.
- Last game, Denver overcame a 24-0 deficit and became the first team in NFL history to win by double digits after trailing by at least 24.
- QB Peyton Manning has 11 TDs, 4 INTs and a 116.3 QB rating vs. the Saints.
- Drew Brees has 299 career TD passes and needs one to tie Hall of Famer John Elway (300) for 6th most all-time.
- In two games vs. the Saints, running back Willis McGahee has 137 rush yards and a TD.
- RB Pierre Thomas had two rushing TDs in his only meeting against the Broncos.
- WR Demaryius Thomas has 100+ reception yards in 2 out of 3 games at home in 2012.
- WR Eric Decker seeks his 4th straight game with a TD.
- WR Marques Colston has five TD receptions in the past three games. He Aims for his 4th game in row with a TD.
- WR Brandon Stokley has a TD in the past two games.
- WR Devery Henderson aims for his third game in row with a 40+ yard catch.
- DE Elvis Dumervil has 4 sacks in the past three games.
- DE Junior Galette had a sack last week vs. Tampa Bay and has 4 sacks in the past four games.
- LB Von Miller has 17.5 sacks in 21 career games.
- CB Tracy Porter played four seasons with New Orleans (2008-11).