Make your three best predictions about this Sunday's Saints vs. 49ers showdown against other CSC members for a chance to win.
The Saints are back to .500 on the year and now look to claim a winning record for the first time this season, all while exacting revenge on the team that ended their Super Bowl run last year.
By now you should all know what to do and how to do it, but just in case you don't, you can catch up on the rules of the game right here. As always, all are welcome to partake, including opposing fans. This is a great opportunity for those readers who have never signed up or commented to finally dip their toe in the water.
Before we get started, we must continue the tradition of acknowledging last week's winner and today that would actually be two CSC members because we've got a tie. So congrats to both vjdancer and canu2u. Here are each of their three predictions, respectively, that earned them the tie:
1) No interceptions for Brees
2) At least one interception for Palmer
3) Saints defense scores a TD.
1. Raiders will have more total offensive yards than the Saints.
2. The Saints D will score a T.D.
3. The Saints RB's will have over 150 combined yards.
What are you waiting for? Go!