We're smack dab in the middle of Mardi Gras 2012 down here in New Orleans so it's hard to think about anything else at this point. That being the case, I've decided to make our Fast Five post this week all about The Gras. Unfortunately, some of you out there may have never had the pleasure of experiencing The Gras, so you'll just have to sit this one out and learn from those that have.
The objective is simple: I ask you guys five questions and you answer them in the comment section below.
I look forward to reading your answers and getting to know each and every one of you a little better through your opinions. The more participation the better, so let's hear it!
- What's your favorite spot on the parade route?
- What Mardi Gras traditions do you and your friends/family have?
- Who makes your favorite King Cake?
- What is your favorite Krewe or parade?
- What is your craziest Mardi Gras story?