KANSAS CITY, MO - DECEMBER 18: Dwayne Bowe #82 of the Kansas City Chiefs celebrates by jumping into the standfs after the Chiefs defeated the Green Bay Packers 19-14 to win the game on December 18, 2011 at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
- Club has won 8 of past 10 vs. NFC opponents.
- QB Matt Cassel is 10-5 (.667) as starter vs. NFC and has 24 TDs, 11 INTs and an 89.4 rating. Cassel needs one TD pass to reach 80 in his career.
- For his career, RB Jamaal Charles averages 7 yards per rush vs. NFC (121 attempts, 847 yards).
- RB Peyton Hillis averaged 6 yards per carry last week (11 att., 66 yards).
- WR Dwayne Bowe needs 2 touchdown receptions to be 5th in franchise history with 40 career. He posted his 14th career 100-yard reception game last week. Since 2010, Bowe ranks 3rd in NFL with 22 TD catches.
- Bowe registered 7 receptions for 53 yards with 2 TDs in only meeting vs. NO.
- LB Tamba Hali has 53.5 career sacks, 3rd most by a Chief since sack became an official stat in 1982.
- LB Justin Houston has 6.5 sacks in past seven games.
- Dwayne Bowe, DE Glenn Dorsey and DE Tyson Jackson attended LSU.
- LB Derrick Johnson leads club with 17 tackles.