Al Bello - Getty Images
Green Bay's top-5 defense will be tough challenge for Saints offense.
- QB Aaron Rodgers completed 27 of 35 (77.1%) for 312 yards with 3 TDs and 0 INTs for 132.1 rating in his last meeting with New Orleans.
- Packers are 22-0 when Rodgers starts and has a rating of 115+.
- RB Cedric Benson rushed for two TDs in his last game vs. NO (12/5/10 with Cin.).
- In his career, WR Jordy Nelson has 21 reception TDs and avgerages 32.1 yards per TD.
- WR Greg Jennings aims for his fourth game in row vs. New Orleans with a TD.
- WR/return specialist Randall Cobb had a 108-yard kickoff return TD (tied for longest in NFL history) and a 32-yard reception TD in last year's meeting with the Saints.
- Cobb leads the NFC with a 15.4 punt return average and is the only NFC player with a punt return touchdown (75 yards).
- TE Jermichael Finley ties for 5th among tight ends with 15 receptions.
- The Packers pass defense leads NFL, allowing only 125.3 yards per game.
- Packers total defense is 2nd in the NFC and 3rd in the NFL, allowing 261 yards per game.
- Since 2010 (including playoffs), CB Tramon Williams leads the NFL with 15 INTs.
- Since joining GB in 2006, DB Charles Woodson has 38 INTs (2nd in NFL) and 9 interception returns for a touchdown (1st in NFL).
- LB Clay Matthews leads the NFL with 6 sacks.
- Rookie LB Nick Perry had his first career sack last week.