Name brought to you by Cajuncommando58. I saw VJ wanted one and I agreed that it would be good to have one, so here it is. You can talk about anything you want. The Saints, the superbowl, the NFL, food, music, or anything in the entire world. The long, boring offseason is here for us and I'm happy. Two years ago it was the lockout and last year it was Bountyfarce, so I'm really looking forward to a boring offseason with many improvements on defense and getting Sean Payton back. So, go ahead. Talk about anything you want within the guidelines. See below
What's a Perpetually Open Thread? I'll tell you! This is a thread dedicated to all off topic conversations. If there's something that you want to talk about that isn't really relevant to Saints football, can be discussed here. Think about this as a bar/hangout place for people who just want to have some fun with other Saints/football fans.
The whole reason for this thread is to help bring people together and help them get to know other fans on a more personal basis. If this turns out to be a popular activity, we hope to continue this concept as long as possible. However, there are some rules/constraints we have to put on some conversations in order to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience.
- The other SBN and CSC rules still apply. No racist, sexist, or personal attacks on anyone. It's vulgar in other venues, it's still vulgar here.
- As well, no politics or religion talk. Nothing good can come from it.
- If you think something is Not Safe For Work, don't post it, link it instead.
- Just because this is an Off-Topic thread, does not mean football talk is off limits! Just remember, keep arguments rational, and don't get personal. If you feel things are getting too heated, step away and take a breath.
- No trolling. We don't want it, no need for it.
- On that same vein as the previous rule, you may see some inside jokes. Don't assume you know what's what, make sure to find out what's going on before getting upset.
- Please rec this thread to make sure this thread stays up until we are ready to dispose of it.
- No swearing
- So long as you come with a mentality of having a good time, and plan on being friendly, we can have all have fun and not have to have mods come in and clean up.
This FanPost was written by a reader and member of Canal Street Chronicles. It does not necessarily reflect the views of CSC and its staff or editors.