I don't want to jinx anything but the Saints are still undefeated in 2013 when we have a prediction contest the Friday before a game so I think it's best we continue doing our part and keep the tradition alive this week as the Saints face the New England Patriots this Sunday.
By now you should all know what to do and how to do it, but just in case you don't, you can catch up on the rules of the game right here. As always, all are welcome to partake, including opposing fans. This is a great opportunity for those readers who have never signed up or commented to finally dip their toe in the water.
Good luck to everyone this week. Make 'em count!
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Charles Brown vs. Jermon Bushrod: Did the Saints Make the Right Move at Left Tackle?
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: Saints Passing game remains No.1 in NFC
- Jimmy Graham Is NFL's Most Unstoppable Weapon
- Impact Drive: Saints Defense Brings the Heat
- Sean Payton on Saints Running Game: "It's still a work in progress"