Apparently, idle amusement overrules concerns of hubris among the CSC fanbase. After the results of last week's poll, I have decided to share another one of these before this week's game, instead of afterwards.
Despite requests that I actually sing the songs myself, I don't think I will subject anyone to that. I'm at least not going to do it while I'm on a two-week vacation (including a week in my hometown of NOLA) and working off of my laptop. If you catch me between the hours of 10pm and 3am over the next week, you may be able to coax a beverage-enhanced personal rendition. Otherwise, if anyone wants to volunteer to sing these for everyone, by all means let me know.
But for now, I've embedded a video with the original song... in case you need to get the tune in your head.
The Brady Bunch (Parody)
Here's the story of a team from Boston
Who was trying to recover from a loss.
Unlike them, the Saints are still... undefeated,
With Payton back as boss.
Now on Sunday when New Orleans met with Boston
Jimmy Graham and Sprolesy gave us... all a show,
The defense were living in the backfield,
That's the way New Orleans went to Six and Oh!
To Six and oh! Yes six and oh!
That's the way New Orleans hit Six and Oh!
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Saints News, 10/11/13: OT Bryce Harris Ready To Start If Zach Strief Can't Play
- Saints and Patriots Remain NFL's Standard Bearers
- Mythbusters: Saints Are Not A Good Road Team
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: Saints Passing game remains No.1 in NFC
- Statistical Facts About the 2013 New Orleans Saints That Will Blow Your Mind