The Saints face their bitter rivals the Atlanta Falcons for the second time this season on NFL Network's Thursday Night Football but this time the stakes aren't as high. They've never been higher in our weekly prediction contest, however.
By now you should all know what to do and how to do it, but just in case you don't, you can catch up on the rules of the game right here. As always, all are welcome to partake, including opposing fans. This is a great opportunity for those readers who have never signed up or commented to finally dip their toe in the water.
Before we get started, we must continue the tradition of acknowledging last week's winner and right now that's looking like it's going to be CSC member and contributor, Ryan Edwards, who is currently defeating SaintsFanMD by landslide vote. Here are his three predictions:
1) Both kickers hit at least 2 field goals in this game.
2) Kaepernick's rushing and passing yards combined: under 230.
3) If the game's over/under was 48, I would take the under.
Good luck to everyone this week. Make 'em count!
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Saints News: Darren Sproles and Jahri Evans Miss 2nd Consecutive Practice
- Saints vs. Falcons Thursday Night Football: Scouting the Enemy
- NFL Fines 49er Ahmad Brooks $15,750 for Personal Foul Hit on Drew Brees
- Saints Fans Need to Start Believing: Film Breakdown
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: New Orleans Saints have Top 5 Offense and Defense