As always, I've ranked NFL teams 32nd to 1st, with each team being ranked based on whom they beat on a neutral field. Meaning 31 could beat 32, 30 could beat 31, and so on...
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8)
30. Minnesota Vikings (1-7)
29. New York Giants (2-6)
28. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6)
26. St. Louis Rams (3-6): So they finally have an established running game but I think--WAIT, how did they get 3 freaking wins?!?
25. Buffalo Bills (3-6):
23. Washington (3-5)
22. Oakland Raiders (3-5)
20. Baltimore Ravens (3-5)
19. Arizona Cardinals (4-4)
18. San Diego Chargers (4-4)
17. Cleveland Browns (4-5): My heart may be ranking them this high, but they beat the Ravens this past weekend and for that they have my gratitude.
16. Philadelphia Eagles (4-5)
14. Tennessee Titans (4-4)
13. New York Jets (5-4): During the game, a guy on Twitter started giving Rex Ryan crap for trash talking a Saints playing who went out of bounds in front of him. I didn't mind it. If it was anybody else, I'd hate it. Especially if it was Jon Gruden or somebody like that. But Rex Ryan? Doesn't bother me. If Rex Ryan WASN'T talking smack, I'd be worried about his well-being.
12. Dallas Cowboys (5-4): I'm absolutely expecting the Cowboys to put up 30 next Sunday against the Saints. Can our O-Line help Brees equal that number?
11. Chicago Bears (5-3)
9. Carolina Panthers (5-3): Any other Saints fans hearing footsteps or is it just me?
8. Cincinnati Bengals (6-3): Is anybody else surprised to see the Bengals doing so well? And that Marvin Lewis is still the coach there? When the ownership runs him out of there someday, he'll be hot commodity.
7. New Orleans Saints (6-2): My kingdom for an offensive lineman. Wait, who am I kidding? My kingdom for an OFFENSIVE LINE.
6. San Francisco 49ers (6-2)
5. New England Patriots (7-2)
4. Denver Broncos (7-1)
3. Indianapolis Colts (6-2): They got major credit for coming back on Sunday night. You can give the team crap for falling down by that many points, but they still came back.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (9-0): Look at their opp. winning percentage...
1. Seattle Seahawks (8-1): And then look at their opponent winning percentage. That's why Seattle gets the nod.