It's painfully obvious, yet again, that there was some tampering involved in the voting process for the final member of our Saints Mount Rushmore replica.
But instead of starting a new poll and hoping that our practical jokester has decide to finally stop ruining the fun for everyone else, we're gonna get old school with the voting process and circumnavigate the problem.
Here's how it's going to work. Be sure to read the directions very carefully and follow them exactly if you want your vote to count.
- The same three people are still up for election: Willie Roaf, Archie Manning, and Deuce McAllister.
- You can only vote for one of these three people.
- You can only vote once.
- To vote, simply type the name, and only the name, of the person you wish to vote for in the comment section below. No explanations, no jokes, no nothing. Just. The. Name.
- The comment section of this post is for votes only.
- If you don't format your vote properly, it will not count.
- If you vote more than once, none of your votes will count.
- If you don't follow all of these rules, your vote will not count.
- Hans Petersen and Beware of Dog will both tally the votes separately to make sure the final count is accurate.
There's no possible way to tamper with this vote so this is it, all answers are final. The winner of this poll will officially become the final face on our mountain sculpture. Voting will be open for 48 hours. All votes with a time stamp 48 hours after this post was first published will not be counted.
Whose face should be the third one included on our Saints Mount Rushmore? Vote now and vote once!