Now that we're about to enter the absolute dead of summer, also known as the NFL off-season, it's time to revive our Fast Five post series. To kick things off I'll be asking you guys all about your 2013 predictions today.
In case you need a reminder, the rules are simple: I ask you guys five questions and you answer them in the comment section below. I look forward to reading your answers and getting to know each of you a little better through your opinions. The more participation the better, so let's hear it!
Here are your five questions:
- Which player do you think will be the surprise cut during training camp/pre-season?
- Which rookie will have the biggest impact this season?
- Which running back will finish the season with the most total rushing yards?
- Who will lead the team in sacks this season? How many?
- What is your final record prediction?