This one goes out to DK, and all the other children of the 80s/90s. Hit it.
HansDat in the neighborhood. Lives downstairs and it is understood. He's there just to take good care of us, like he's one of the family.
Hans in charge of our days and our nights. Hans in charge of our WRONGS and our RIGHTS. And I sing, I want, I want Hans in charge....of ME!!!
Hello, fellow Who Dat Nation members!! It's time for another exciting week of Guess Who I Am?
But first, it is now time to reveal the answer from last week, and the correct answer was journeyman wide receiver Willie Jackson! Willie played for the Florida Gators of the SEC! SEC! SEC! and played in the NFL from 1994-2002 for the Cowboys, Jaguars, Bengals, Saints, Falcons, and Redskins, enjoying his best success by far with the Saints. In the year of focus, 2001, he caught 81 passes for 1046 yards and 5 TDs, while Joe Horn had 83 receptions for 1265 with 9 TDs.
Congratulations to N_O_1saintfan for most rapidly answering the question correctly for Week 6, and grabbing the bonus points. cmars14 and Ryan Edwards were the only other successful answerers this week.
Hans is still the contest provider for Weeks 6 and 7, so all bets and promises of degree of difficulty and other such nonsense made previously are off. You'll just have to like it or lump it, suckers. I'm going to please remind you right now to please black out your answer, please. We've got to use that peekaboo function for SOMETHING, don't we? Alright, players, here are your new three hints!
- I played for LSU!! LSU!! LSU!!, was drafted in the 10th round of the NFL Draft by the New Orleans Saints in 1981, and played four seasons for the Saints at running back and fullback.
- I have spent some time in the broadcast booth.
- In 1984, as a fullback for the Saints, I carried the ball 102 times for 615 yards and 5 TDs, leading the league in yards per carry at 6.0. On a Saints team led in rushing by George Rogers, I also had the squad's longest TD run of the year at 62 yards - BOOM!
- This is not a hint. Just a reminder to please black out your answer.
As always, your feedback is valued and wanted. All rules still apply:
1. The first person to get the answer right gets five points. Everyone else gets two.
2. You can only choose your answer once. Any other answers will not be recognized.
3. You never lose points and you do not have to participate every time.
4. NO using the Internet to get help.
1. Dragon Ninja-19
2. Alex Swift-12
4. tie BlackandGold4ever-10
4. tie Tee Word-10
4. tie Ryan Edwards-10
4. tie cmars14-10
8. JudoJNoble- 7
9. tie Cajun in CA-6
9. tie Dan Kelly-6
9. tie Hans Petersen-6
9. tie babygurlz2012-6
13. N_O_1saintfan -5
14. tie LA_No1_SaintFan-4
14. tie SaintsFan75-4
16. tie Tac Hammer-2
16. tie The Irish Assassin-2
16. tie mississippisaintsfan-2
If I made any mistakes please feel free to correct me. All correction requests will be reviewed by the impartial but harsh ruling panel.
Thank You and Good Luck!