Hello again Who Dat Nation! It is now time for another very exciting off-season of Guess Who I Am? I would like to thank all of those who are participating and I hope you enjoy the game. This is the first week, so it is more of a trial run. I try to make the game difficult enough for it to be a challenge, but easy enough to where you can still get the answer. If this week is too easy or too hard, please tell me. I always want to know.
It's now time to start. This week its about a person in the NFL. For my fellow readers, this player plays in the NFC. I would also like to remind you to please black out your answers. Ready? Let's go!
- I am a NOLA native
- I was drafted in the third round of the 2009 draft
- Last year I had 4 ints and 47 tackles
- This is not a hint. Just a reminder to please black out your answers
As always your feedback is valued and wanted. All rules still apply of....
- The first person to get the answer right would get five points. Everyone else would get two
- You can only choose your answer once. Any other answers will not be recognized
- You never lose points and you do not have to participate every time
- NO using the internet to get help.