Hello again Who Dat Nation! It is now time for another very exciting off-season of Guess Who I Am? I would like to thank all of those who are participating and I hope you enjoy the game. It is now time to reveal the answer from last week. And the answer is.... Jason David! Congratulations to mississippisaintsfan for correctly guessing first!
It's now time to start. This week its about a person in the NFL. For my fellow readers, this player is retired and no longer plays in the NFL. I would also like to remind you to please black out your answers. Ready? Let's go!
- I was drafted in the the second round of the 1997 draft
- I only played for one team my entire career
- I am a 3x Pro Bowler with over 10,000 career rushing yards
- This is not a hint. Just a reminder to please black out your answers
As always your feedback is valued and wanted. All rules still apply of....
- The first person to get the answer right would get five points. Everyone else would get two
- You can only choose your answer once. Any other answers will not be recognized
- You never lose points and you do not have to participate every time
- NO using the internet to get help.
1. mississippisaintsfan- 17 points
2. Ryan Edwards- 11 points
3.(tie) Alex Swift- 8 points
3.(tie) Hans Petersen- 8 points
3.(tie) metryman- 8 points
6.(tie) Letloosethedogsofwar- 8 points
6.(tie) N_O_1saintfan- 8 points
8. BlackandGold4ever- 6 points
9.(tie) Khannar- 4 points
9.(tie) GatorNRedStick406- 4 points
11.(tie) BRSaintsFan- 2 points
11.(tie) BewareofDog- 2 points
11.(tie) Dan Kelly- 2 points
11.(tie) Saintsfan75- 2 points
If there is any mistake please feel free to let me know.