Not much has occurred since my second mock draft was posted and therefore not many changes have been made. However if the Cleveland Browns end up losing center Alex Mack (they just matched an offer from the Jacksonville Jaguars), then a good-sized domino effect starting from the top of the draft could occur. But for now, here are my latest predictions for the first round of the NFL draft.
1. Houston Texans - Jadaveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
13. St. Louis Rams - Darqueze Denard, CB, Michigan State
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
19. Miami Dolphins - Zach Martin, OT, Notre Dame
20. Arizona Cardinals - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
26. Cleveland Browns - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
While I would rather the Saints take a top-level cornerback in the first round, I don't believe any of the "best" corners will be available. No matter though because either Kelvin Benjamin or Marqise Lee (or both) very well could be sitting around for the taking.
Between the two, I prefer Benjamin because he is a monstrous receiver with an unreal catch radius. His 4.61 40-yard time at 6'5", 240 lbs isn't too shabby either. In his final year at Florida State, Benjamin caught 54 passes for 1011 yards (18.7 yards per catch) and had 15 touchdowns. He was Jameis Winston's top target and would certainly coincide well with Jimmy Graham on the Saints.
My other top options for the Saints at this pick are Dee Ford, Marqise Lee, and Ryan Shazier.
28. Carolina Panthers - Marqise Lee, WR, USC
29. New England Patriots - Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota
30. San Francisco 49ers - Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
31. Denver Broncos - Dee Ford, DE/OLB, Auburn
32. Seattle Seahawks - Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State