Hello again Who Dat Nation! It is now time for another very exciting off-season of Guess Who I Am? I would like to thank all of those who are participating and I hope you enjoy the game. It is now time to reveal the answer from last week. And the answer is.... Jim Harbaugh! Congratulations to whodatcoreydat for correctly guessing first!
It's now time to start. This week its about a person in the NFL. I would also like to remind you to please black out your answers. Ready? Let's go!
- I was drafted in the fourth round of the 2003 draft out of Illinois
- I've played for 6 teams and am currently out of work
- I have only 385 career receptions and 35 touchdowns and have only been to one Pro Bowl in 2010
- EXTRA HINT: I played for the Broncos in 2010
- This is not a hint. Just a reminder to please black out your answers
As always your feedback is valued and wanted. All rules still apply of....
- The first person to get the answer right would get five points. Everyone else would get two
- You can only choose your answer once. Any other answers will not be recognized
- You never lose points and you do not have to participate every time
- NO using the internet to get help.
1. mississippisaintsfan- 21 points
2. Letloosethedogsofwar- 17 points
3.(tie) Alex Swift- 16 points
3.(tie) metryman- 16 points
3.(tie) N_O_1saintfan- 16 points
6.(tie) Ryan Edwards- 15 points
6.(tie) whodatcorey- 15 points
8. BlackandGold4ever- 12 points
8. Hans Petersen- 12 points
10.(tie) Khannar- 6 points
10.(tie) GatorNRedStick406- 6 points
10.(tie) Saintsfan75- 6 points
13.(tie) BRSaintsFan- 2 points
13.(tie) BewareofDog- 2 points
13.(tie) Dan Kelly- 2 points
13.(tie) au-equus- 2 points
17. HWY90- 0 points
If there is any mistake please feel free to let me know.