Hello again Who Dat Nation! It is now time for another very exciting off-season of Guess Who I Am? I would like to thank all of those who are participating and I hope you enjoy the game. It is now time to reveal the answer from last week. And the answer is.... Ronnie Lott! Congratulations to whodatcorey for correctly guessing first!
It's now time to start. This week its about a person in the NFL. I would also like to remind you to please black out your answers. Ready? Let's go!
- I was drafted in the first round of the 1978 draft
- I played for the Packers, Raiders, Rams, Bills and Eagles
- I was an 8x pro bowler with 764 receptions, 14,004 yards and 75 touchdowns
- This is not a hint. Just a reminder to please black out your answers
As always your feedback is valued and wanted. All rules still apply of....
- The first person to get the answer right would get five points. Everyone else would get two
- You can only choose your answer once. Any other answers will not be recognized
- You never lose points and you do not have to participate every time
- NO using the internet to get help.
1.(tie) N_O_1saintfan- 23 points
1.(tie) mississippisaintsfan- 23 points
3. whodatcorey- 22 points
4. Alex Swift- 20 points
5. Letloosethedogsofwar- 19 points
6. metryman- 18 points
7. Ryan Edwards- 17 points
8. Hans Petersen- 16 points
9. BlackandGold4ever- 14 points
10. Khannar- 10 points
11.(tie) GatorNRedStick406- 6 points
11.(tie) Saintsfan75- 6 points
13. BRSaintsFan- 4 points
14.(tie) BewareofDog- 2 points
14.(tie) Dan Kelly- 2 points
14.(tie) au-equus- 2 points
14.(tie) russty- 2 points
14. SaintsWonSBXLIV- 2 points
19. HWY90- 0 points
If there is any mistake please feel free to let me know. We are officially at the half-way point of the game now!