Hello again Who Dat Nation! It is now time for another very exciting off-season of Guess Who I Am? I would like to thank all of those who are participating and I hope you enjoy the game. It is now time to reveal the answer from last week. And the answer is.... Julius Peppers! Congratulations to whodatcoreydat for correctly guessing first!
It's now time to start. This week its about a person in the NFL. I would also like to remind you to please black out your answers. Ready? Let's go!
- I was drafted in the first round in 1987 out of Michigan
- I am second in the Bears' record book for completions with 1,023
- I have 129 career touchdowns, 26,288 career passing yards with a 77.6 QB rating
- This is not a hint. Just a reminder to please black out your answers
As always your feedback is valued and wanted. All rules still apply of....
- The first person to get the answer right would get five points. Everyone else would get two
- You can only choose your answer once. Any other answers will not be recognized
- You never lose points and you do not have to participate every time
- NO using the internet to get help.
1. mississippisaintsfan- 19 points
2. Letloosethedogsofwar- 17 points
3. Ryan Edwards- 15 points
4.(tie) Alex Swift- 14 points
4.(tie) metryman- 14 points
4.(tie) N_O_1saintfan- 14 points
7. BlackandGold4ever- 10 points
7. Hans Petersen- 10 points
7. whodatcorey- 10 points
10.(tie) Khannar- 6 points
10.(tie) GatorNRedStick406- 6 points
10.(tie) Saintsfan75- 6 points
13.(tie) BRSaintsFan- 2 points
13.(tie) BewareofDog- 2 points
13.(tie) Dan Kelly- 2 points
13.(tie) au-equus- 2 points
17. HWY90- 0 points
If there is any mistake please feel free to let me know.