Hello again Who Dat Nation! It is now time for another very exciting off-season of Guess Who I Am? I would like to thank all of those who are participating and I hope you enjoy the game. It is now time to reveal the answer from last week. And the answer is.... James Lofton! Congratulations to metryman for correctly guessing first!
It's now time to start. This week its about a person in the NFL. I would also like to remind you to please black out your answers. Ready? Let's go!
- I was drafted in the first round of the 1999 draft
- I have been to 12 pro bowls, the most for my position
- I have a career total of 925 tackles, 3 sacks and 52 interceptions
- This is not a hint. Just a reminder to please black out your answers
As always your feedback is valued and wanted. All rules still apply of....
- The first person to get the answer right would get five points. Everyone else would get two
- You can only choose your answer once. Any other answers will not be recognized
- You never lose points and you do not have to participate every time
- NO using the internet to get help.
1.(tie) N_O_1saintfan- 25 points
1.(tie) mississippisaintsfan- 25 points
3. metryman- 23 points
4.(tie) whodatcorey- 22 points
4.(tie) Alex Swift- 22 points
6. Letloosethedogsofwar- 19 points
7. Hans Petersen- 18 points
8. Ryan Edwards- 17 points
9. BlackandGold4ever- 16 points
10. Khannar- 10 points
11.(tie) GatorNRedStick406- 6 points
11.(tie) Saintsfan75- 6 points
13.(tie) BRSaintsFan- 4 points
13.(tie) SaintsWonSBXLIV- 4 points
15.(tie) BewareofDog- 2 points
15.(tie) Dan Kelly- 2 points
15.(tie) au-equus- 2 points
18. HWY90- 0 points
If there is any mistake please feel free to let me know. Sorry for the late post!