Figured it would be nice to start some dialogue about our respective teams the draft is now over and OTAs are underway. So without further ado...
1. Were people at CSC surprised that the Vikings traded back with Cleveland one spot only to take Anthony Barr with the #9 overall pick instead of a quarterback?
2. People have mentioned Bortles, Manziel, and even Carr as potential threats. Bridgewater doesn’t strike fear into hearts I would presume because of the debacle that was his pro-day. It's understandable he has to earn that reputation of being a threat, but what was the sentiment around here when Bridgewater was taken by the Vikings at pick #32?
3. The biggest variable in all of this is the coaching change we made with Zimmer as head coach and Turner as offensive coordinator. Gone are the predictable Frazier and Musgrave "play not to lose" attitude. Does the coaching change spark a twinge of concern of what Zimmer and Turner are capable of?
4. Was there a consensus of a particular player that Saints fans wanted to hear with the 20th pick in round 1? Were people a defensive player in Clinton-Dix? Pryor? Mosley? Or were you guys hoping for an offensive play maker to replace Sproles? Were people pleased with the Cooks pick?
5. What areas, even after all the acquisitions the Saints have had during the off-season, still concern you?
Keeping it civil. Feel free to ask me questions and I'll answer the best I can.