Abbreviated open thread on this abbreviated week. I'm back to normal posting next week. Hopefully, the Saints will be trying to get back to .500.
- The defense is looking to get more pressure on ... whoever plays quarterback for Carolina. That sounds like a pretty good plan, I wish them luck.
- Reggie is still touch and go. Grant and Brown should start. Carolina could be without Chris Gamble and Thomas Davis. Davis, especially, could be a substantial subtraction from their defense.
- What are the Saints thankful for? How 'bout the fact that the Les Miles-Michigan-LSU saga is deflecting attention away from them.
- Carolina's last home win was November 19 ... 2006. But teams seem to be getting off the schneid against the Saints pretty regularly.
- Olindo Mare better make all his kicks today.