My thoughts are all disjointeds ... can't string coherents:
- Deuce is out for the year. Torn ACL in his left knee. Pierre Thomas, time to take off the diaper.
- Mae's caught fire last night. Universe, that's really just piling on.
- When I think back to all the times that I lost a shoe during a night of partying, they always involved enough alcohol to kill a horse. My point: Cinderella must've had a massive hangover. So do the Saints.
- When they buried last season's awards, I thought it was to put it in the past, not because their success was dead.
- For the first time in the past two seasons, Sean Payton looked like the moment got to him. I understand the logic in going for that fourth down, but with the line playing that poorly, it may not have been a great time for recklessness. But if he was successful, we're probably calling him a genius today.
- In general, the time management was atrocious.
- At least Mare didn't miss a kick.
- If they were a pitcher, I would think somebody was stealing their signs. Maybe they should change the defensive signals, just to be sure.