clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

CSC Migration Delayed

New, comment

Okay guys, I hate to do this, but the powers that be are telling me that our scheduled migration for today has been postponed due to technical difficulties. Instead of moving over tomorrow, we will wait until after the draft to make the move. I am just as disappointed as you guys, but I promise we will get there, and it will be awesome. Oh yes...it will be awesome.