With so little to talk about this time of year I thought it would be approptiate to have a little fun here on CSC. I've created a series of Saints picture puzzles for those readers out there who enjoy a good game a little competition.
Here's how it's gonna work:
- The objective is to be the first to identify the subject of the picture in the comment section.
- Put together the pieces of the puzzle as quickly as possible. Get like edges close enough and they will fuse together. Pieces do not need to be flipped, turned or rotated.
- A new puzzle will be posted at 10am, Noon, 2pm and 4pm Central time.
- All pictures are Saints related.
- The puzzles will get more difficult as the day goes on.
I understand all of this may not make sense right now but check back at 10am and I promise it will all come together. Good luck to those who are going to participate...you're gonna need it.