You know it's summer when Da Chronic's weekly Getting to Know You! posts return and mean old Mrs. Frumplesworth makes an appearance. For those of you who are new to the community or didn't join us until after training camp, this was something we did every week during the dog days of the off-season last year and I think it's about that time to start it up again. It's a great way for everyone to get better acquainted with each other and share personal tidbits all while strengthening our community and just having some plain old fun. With a much larger readership now this ought to be much better than last year. The rules are simple: I ask five questions, you answer five questions. This weeks theme will be the 2008 season. And away we go.
- How many games did you attend last season?
- What was your favorite game last year?
- What was your favorite play from last year?
- Which players 2008 performance were you most disappointed by?
- Which players 2008 performance were you most impressed by?