Official NFL Release
A look at seven statistical highlights from games played at 1:00 p.m. ET and 4:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 14, the 10th week of the 2010 season.
- Jacksonville quarterback DAVID GARRARD threw a game-winning 50-yard touchdown pass towide receiver MIKE THOMAS as time expired in regulation in the Jaguars' 31-24 win over Houston .It marked the fourth time in NFL history that a game ended with a go-ahead touchdown reception of at least 50 yards with no time left in regulation. The last time it happened was December 8, 2002 when Cleveland defeated Jacksonville 21-20 on a 50-yard touchdown pass.
- The NEW YORK JETS defeated the Browns 26-20 in overtime atCleveland Browns Stadium.The Jets, who won 23-20 in OT atDetroit's Ford Fieldlast week, are the first team in NFL history to winroad games in overtime in consecutive weeks.
- SANTONIO HOLMES' 37-yard touchdown catch with 16 seconds remaining in overtime in the Jets' victory was the third-latest regular-season touchdown in overtime since the overtime system was instituted in 1974. San Diego defeated Kansas City with no time remaining (November 12, 1978) and Baltimore beat St. Louis with 10 seconds left (October 27, 1996).
- New York Jets running back LADAINIAN TOMLINSON had 110 scrimmage yards (57 rushing, 53 receiving) in the Jets' 26-20 overtime win atCleveland.Tomlinson, who played his 150th career game, has 17,345 scrimmage yards, the third-most in a player's first 150 NFL games. He trails Pro Football Hall of Famer BARRY SANDERS (18,015) and MARSHALL FAULK (17,909). Tomlinson has scored 158 touchdowns, the most by a player in his first 150 career games.
- Tennessee running backCHRIS JOHNSONrushed for 117 yards and a touchdown in the Titans' 29-17 loss at Miami. Johnson now has 4,072 career rushing yards and is the seventh player in NFL history to reach 4,000 rushing yards in his first 40 career games. Johnson, who has 804 carries, averages 5.06 yards per carry in his career. He is one of four players in NFL history to rush for at least 4,000 yards and average at least 5.0 yards per carry in his first 40 games.
- Dallas rookie cornerback BRYAN MCCANN had a 101-yard interception-return touchdown in the Cowboys' 33-20 win over theNew York Giants.McCannis the second rookie in theSuper Bowlera with a 100-yard interception-return for a touchdown. The other is Detroit 's LOUIS DELMAS, who had a 101-yard INT-TD last season (December 20, 2009).
- Denver rookie quarterback TIM TEBOW had a one-yard rushing touchdown and threw his first career touchdown pass (three yards) in theBroncos' 49-29 win over Kansas City .He is the first Broncos rookie quarterback to rush and pass for a touchdown in the same game since GARY KUBIAK(November 20, 1983).