I have never been happier to present our sponsored drink of the week following the Saints narrow 30-27 win over the Dallas Cowboys yesterday evening. With games normally on Sunday our drink has always been inspired by the teams upcoming opponent. But since their work is already done for the week, and done successfully, this is a chance to gloat a little.
Enter this wonderfully named recipe I found from the fine folks over at DrinksMixer.com. Just like the Saints performance yesterday this drink is aptly called the Cowboy Killer, though after this Thanksgiving classic, they might want to think about renaming it Malcolm Jenkins.
Your libation education can be found after the jump.
- 1 1/4 oz 1800® Tequila
- 3/4 oz Bailey's® Irish cream
- 1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps
- fill with half-and-half
- Pour tequila, Bailey's irish cream and butterscotch schnapps into a cocktail glass.
- Add ice and half-and-half.
- Pour into a shaker, shake to mix.
- Pour back into the glass.
- Garnish with a cherry, and serve.