Just in case you guys aren't taking advantage of all the incredible content being put out by all of SB Nation's NFL blogs, I've done all the dirty work for you and taken the liberty of compiling the most pertinent stuff out there right now. While we're on the topic, I highly recommend using this slow news period to get better acquainted with our blog brethren from around the network.
Here are your links:
- Lying with the Enemy: 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints - Monday, September 20 - Niners Nation - You can check out a short interview I did with Fooch of Niners Nation about the Saints off-season thus far and my expectations for next season, in anticipation of the Saints @ Niners Monday Night Football matchup.
- Predicting The Arizona Cardinals 2010 Record: Weeks 5 - 7 - Revenge Of The Birds - Andrew does a pretty darn good job of recapping the Saints off-season and giving them some props. He thinks we could contend for another championship.
- Darren Sharper Confirms What We Already Knew - Daily Norseman - Most of you have already read this one but for those who might have missed it, Christopher Gates sums up the feelings of Viking fans following Darren Sharper's controversial tweet.
- Ryan Diem seems to disagree with Bill Polian over how the Colts offensive line performed in Super Bowl 44 - Stampede Blue - Don't think the Colts have forgotten about the Super Bowl just yet. It's still causing some internal disagreement.
- New England Patriots to Host Joint Practices with the Atlanta Falcons - Pats Pulpit - Seems our bitter rivals will be trying to learn a thing or two from Bill Belichick and the Patriots during training camp this summer. Apparently, this is the work of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff.
- Fade to Black? - Buc 'Em - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are having trouble selling tickets and even offering free food to help entice buyers.
- An Irresponsibly Early Look At The Atlanta Falcons 53 Man Roster - The Falcoholic - In case you're interested in seeing who Dave Choate (DTF) thinks will make the cut this summer and face the Saints twice a year.
- Remember Shaun Suisham? - Dawgs By Nature - Who Dats will always remember Suisham's missed field goal to help give the Saints an overtime win against the Redskins last season. The Browns remember him, too.
- Redskins WR Santana Moss Fingered as HGH Guilty Party - Hogs Haven - The Saints may not be the only ones with a drug scandal to deal with this off-season.
- Like Rocky & Ben Franklin shoved inside the Liberty Bell - Bleeding Green Nation - It doesn't get more Philadelphia than this. Looks delicious.
- Shaun Phillips' Birthday Cake is Amazing - Bolts From The Blue - This one is just silly. I thought my grooms cake at my wedding was impressive. This puts it to shame.
- 'Franco, Mr. Rooney And Me: A True Tale Of The Immaculate Reception - Behind the Steel Curtain - This post is just pure awesomeness. If you're into the history side of football, this is a must read. Seriously.
- Block That Punt - The Anatomy of a Special Teams Game-Changer - Mile High Report - For an incredibly educational and informative look at the technical side of football, check out this post. Quality stuff.
- Zach Thomas officially retires as a Dolphin; is Canton next stop? - The Phinsider - Just some general league news here. The Pro-Bowl linebacker is finally calling it quits.