The first week of the NFL season is in the books. Let's take a look at how every game unfolded as seen through the eyes of each teams respective SB Nation blog.
Make the jump for links, broken down by division, to each blogs week one game recap. Some are short, some are more detailed but each will give you a good understanding of their teams performance this past weekend..
- Grading the Units: Week 1 - Bucs Nation - Grades for the offense, defense and special teams performances in their first game.
- Falcons-Steelers Recap: The Agony Of Defeat - The Falcoholic - The Falcoholic sees the agony of fans after the Atlanta Falcons dropped a heartbreaker to the Pittsburgh Steelers. It's not time to panic yet, Dave Choate writes.
- Carolina Panthers' Monday Morning Optimist 9/12/10 - Cat Scratch Reader - An optimistic look at the Carolina Panthers loss to the New York Giants.
- Michael Vick Led Comeback Falls Short As Eagles Lose To Packers 27-20 - Bleeding Green Nation - During the third quarter of this game Troy Aikman said, "One word comes to mind when I see Kelly green. Pain" Troy's statement was right then and now.
- 'Kudos & Wet Willies': Loving The Defense Edition - Big Blue View -The good and bad from the Giants win.
- Looks Like Somebody Has a Sixpack of the Mondays - Hogs Haven - Six points from the Redskins win over the Cowboys.
- Cowboys Film Review: The Good & Bad From A Nasty Loss - Blogging The Boys - An in-depth breakdown of the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins game.
- WCG Match-Up Post: Grades and Reviews - Windy City Gridiron - How did the Bears O-line grade out against the Lions D-Line? All that and more in WCG's Match-Up Post: Grades and Reviews.
- Analysis: Packers Defeat Eagles 27-20 - Acme Packing Company - Analysis of the Green Bay Packers win over the Eagles in week 1 by a score of 27-20.
- The Monday Morning Microscope: Week 1 - The Fleecing - Pride Of Detroit - Drewslions breaks down the Detroit Lions opening day loss to the Chicago Bears
- Seahawks 31 - Gold Panners 6 - Field Gulls - Seahawks win through discipline, opportunism and game-planning.
- Arizona Cardinals Escape St. Louis With 17-13 Win Over Rams - Revenge Of The Birds - The Arizona Cardinals snuck out of St. Louis with a 17-13 win over the Rams. Let's take a look at some of the positives and negatives from the game.
- Overreaction Monday and report card - week 1 vs. Arizona - Turf Show Times - The title says it all.
- 49ers butt-whuppin: Stepping back from the ledge - Niners Nation - We look back at the problems of the 49ers debacle in Seattle and what it means going forward.
- Jacksonville Jaguars defeat Denver Broncos 24-17 - Big Cat Country - The Jaguars silenced the doubters with a 24-17 win over Denver.
- Bullet the Blue Guys: Things I Think About The Tennessee Titans After Win #1 - Music City Miracles - Quick thoughts on the Titans win over the Raiders.
- Post-Game Breakdown: Texans--Dare I Say It--Dominate Colts - Battle Red Blog - The Texans beat the Colts. I'm just as surprised as you are. Here are some thoughts on the game, a day later.
- Recap 2010 Week One: Texans 34, Colts 24 - Stampede Blue - All is not lost, but there are a lot of of questions after the Colts Week One loss to the Texans.
- Defense leads the way as Dolphins leave Buffalo with a win - The Phinsider - It wasn't always pretty. But the Dolphins, led by Mike Nolan's defense, went up to Buffalo and kicked off the 2010 season with a win.
- Three Good And Three Bad: Dolphins 15, Bills 10 - Buffalo Rumblings - More Bills/Dolphins recap from Buffalo Rumblings.
- Patriots vs Bengals: 7 Things Reviewed - Pats Pulpit - A review of the first game of the season.
- Ravens 10 Jets 9: Ugly to Watch - Gang Green Nation - Thoughts on a bad loss.
- Ravens Ground Jets, Win 10-9 - Baltimore Beatdown - The Baltimore Ravens might not have shown off their new and improved offense tonight, but they still escaped New York (or is it New Jersey) with a hard fought 10-9 victory to open the 2010 NFL regular season on Monday Night Football.
- Steelers Defense Returns To Dominant Form Against Falcons In Week 1 Win - Behind the Steel Curtain - If one game is any indication, the defense of the Pittsburgh Steelers looks ready to return to its 2008 form when it propelled the team to its sixth Super Bowl win.
- The Monday Touchdown: Regular Season Opener Edition - Cincy Jungle - The Monday Touchdown: Regular Season Opener Edition of Cincy Jungle's game recap.
- Browns' Offense Sputters at the Wrong Time, Allowing Buccaneers to Sneak to 17-14 Victory - Dawgs By Nature - Here is your detailed review of the Cleveland Browns' loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Monday Night Magic: Kansas City Chiefs Beat San Diego Chargers On A Last Second Goal Line Stand - Arrowhead Pride - Quick notes from the game.
- San Diego Chargers Lose to the Kansas City Chiefs, 21-14 - Bolts From The Blue - The Chargers lose a Monday Night Football game in heartbreaking fashion.
- There's Got to be a Morning After - Silver And Black Pride - The Raiders sucked on Sunday, but it wasn't all bad and it wasn't all unexpected.
- Some Food For Thought - Jaguars 24 - Broncos 17 - Mile High Report - The Broncos lost against the Jaguars, 24-17, but is this game indicative of things to come for the Broncos or was it a result of playing a potential playoff team?