- New Orleans quarterback DREW BREES passed for 377 yards with four touchdowns in the Saints' 35-28 win at Tampa Bay. Brees has 16 career games with four+ touchdown passes and 300+ passing yards, tied with Pro Football Hall of Famer DAN MARINO for the most in NFL history. Brees registered his 62nd 300-yard passing game of his career, tying BRETT FAVRE (62) for the third-most 300-yard passing games in NFL history. Denver's PEYTON MANNING (67 games) holds the record, while Marino (63) has the second-most in NFL history.
- Green Bay quarterback AARON RODGERS passed for 342 yards with three touchdowns in the Packers' 30-20 win at St. Louis. Rodgers reached 150 touchdown passes (151) in the second-fewest games (76 games) in NFL history, trailing only Pro Football Hall of Famer DAN MARINO (62 games).
- Indianapolis rookie quarterback ANDREW LUCK passed for 186 yards and rushed for two touchdowns in the Colts' 17-13 win over Cleveland. Luck is thefirst rookie quarterback with 1,500 passing yards (1,674) and three wins in a team's first six games in NFL history.
- Tennessee running back CHRIS JOHNSON rushed for 195 yards and two rushing touchdowns (16-yard rush TD; 83-yard rush TD) in the Titans' 35-34 win over Buffalo. Johnson now has four career rushing touchdowns of 80+ yards, the most in NFL history. Johnson surpassed AHMAN GREEN, HUGH MC ELHENNY and Pro Football Hall of Famers BARRY SANDERS and O.J. SIMPSON as the only players with three career rushing touchdowns of 80+ yards in NFL history.
- Minnesota running back ADRIAN PETERSON rushed for 153 yards and a touchdown in his 80th career game as the Vikings' defeated Arizona, 21-14. Peterson has 67 career rushing touchdowns, the fourth-most through 80 games in NFL history. Only Pro Football Hall of Famers EMMITT SMITH (78) andJIM BROWN (76) and LA DAINIAN TOMLINSON (73) have more rushing touchdowns through 80 career games.
- New York Giants wide receiver VICTOR CRUZ had seven catches for 131 receiving yards and a touchdown in the Giants' 27-23 win over Washington. With 1:13 remaining in the fourth quarter, Cruz hauled in a 77-yard touchdown pass from quarterback ELI MANNING for the longest game-winning touchdown in the final two minutes of a game in franchise history.
- Houston wide receiver ANDRE JOHNSON had a team-high nine receptions for 86 yards in the Texans' 43-13 win over Baltimore. Johnson now has 25 career games with nine+ receptions and 80+ receiving yards, trailing only Pro Football Hall of Famer JERRY RICE (28) and MARVIN HARRISON (28). The Texans are 6-1 for the first time in franchise history.
NFL Week 7: Seven from Sunday
A look at seven statistical highlights from games played Sunday afternoon, October 21, the seventh week of the 2012 NFL season.