- Denver quarterback PEYTON MANNING passed for 301 yards and a touchdown in the Broncos' 36-14 win at Carolina. Manning has 420 touchdown passes and tied Pro Football Hall of Famer DAN MARINO for the second-most in NFL history. With the victory, Manning tied Marino for third-place all-time with 147 career wins.
- In the New Orleans Saints' 31-27 victory over the Atlanta Falcons, tight ends JIMMY GRAHAM of the Saints had 146 receiving yards with two touchdowns and TONY GONZALEZ of the Falcons had 122 receiving yards with two touchdowns. It marked the first time in NFL history that two tight ends had at least 120 receiving yards and two touchdowns in the same game.Gonzalez now has 101 career touchdown receptions, the most by a tight end and the sixth-most in NFL history. With his two touchdowns today, Gonzalez broke a tie with Pro Football Hall of Famer DON HUTSON (99) and moved past Hall of FamerSTEVE LARGENT (100) and TIM BROWN (100).
- Baltimore's JACOBY JONES had a 105-yard kick-return touchdown in the Ravens' 55-20 win over Oakland. Jones is the first player in NFL history with two career 105+ yard kick-return touchdowns. Jones, who tied the NFL record with a 108-yard kick-return touchdown in Week 6, has recorded both 105-yard KR-TDs in a span of four games.
- Seattle rookie quarterback RUSSELL WILSON threw two touchdown passes and had a 131 passer rating in the Seahawks' 28-7 win over the New York Jets. Wilson, who has guided the Seahawks to a 5-0 home record, is the first rookie quarterback since the 1970 merger to win his team's first five home games of a season.
- Tennessee running back CHRIS JOHNSON rushed for 126 yards and a touchdown in the Titans' 37-3 win at Miami. In his fifth NFL season, Johnson has 24 career games with at least 125 rushing yards, the second-most in a player's first five seasons in NFL history. Pro Football Hall of Famer ERIC DICKERSON had 27 games with 125+ rushing yards in his first five seasons.
- Tampa Bay rookie running back DOUG MARTIN had 119 scrimmage yards in the Buccaneers' 34-24 win over San Diego. Martin has 858 scrimmage yards in his past five games, the most by a rookie in a five-game span since EDGERRIN JAMES (914) in 1999.
- Minnesota running back ADRIAN PETERSON rushed for 171 yards and a touchdown in the Vikings' 34-24 win over Detroit. Peterson has 11 career 150-yard rushing games, the most among active players. In the same game, Lions wide receiver CALVIN JOHNSON had 12 catches for 207 yards and a touchdown. Johnson has three career 200-yard receiving games, tied for the fifth-most in NFL history. Pro Football Hall of Famer LANCE ALWORTH holds the NFL record with five such games.
NFL Week 10: Seven from Sunday
A look at seven statistical highlights from games played Sunday afternoon, November 11, the 10th week of the 2012 season.