Things just took an interesting turn in the Bountygate saga, with Jonathan Vilma filing a defamation lawsuit against NFL commissioner Roger Goodell yesterday. And Drew Brees hasn't spoken to the Saints in, like, forever and he's pissed. So I think it's high time to take the pulse of Who Dat Nation with another Fast Five.
In case you need a reminder, the rules are simple: I ask you guys five questions and you answer them in the comment section below. I look forward to reading your answers and getting to know each of you a little better through your opinions. The more participation the better, so let's hear it!
Here are your five questions:
- Do you think Jonathan Vilma has a chance to win his lawsuit against Roger Goodell?
- Fill in the blank: Once Bountygate is all over the Saints will ______ .
- Which side do you blame for the lack of a Drew Brees contract: the Saints or the Brees camp?
- It's July 16th and Drew Brees still hasn't been offered a contract. Will he sign the tender or sit out the 2012 season?
- Just what the hell is Sean Payton going to do in that Benson Tower office of his?