The incorrectly called false start on 4th down that should have been called offsides and given the Saints a fresh set of downs.
Missing Drew Brees' timeout call as the play clock expired, leading to an interception in their own territory.
Ruling a Brady pass to tight end Michael Hoomanawanui complete for four yards when the ball clearly bounced off the turf.
But the one that may hurt the most was on the final play of the game, when Tom Brady threw his game-winning touchdown pass to Kenbrell Thompkins. A review of the play shows Junior Galette just steps away from Brady, closing in on the sack but with an arm wrapped clearly around his neck.
That looks like a definite holding from where I sit. What do you think?
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Saints vs. Patriots Player Grades: Offense
- New Orleans Loses 30-27 in Final Seconds with Tom Brady Touchdown Pass
- Saints vs. Patriots Preview and Matchup History: Drew Brees has Dominated New England During his Career
- Saints vs. Patriots: Scouting the Enemy
- Saints vs. Patriots: Ode to New England ("Brady Bunch" Parody)